February 18, 2011

I'm planning to buy a Ipod Touch and I don't know where to buy a cheap Ipod Touch 4th Gen I found the ebuystore.com.ph and ebay.ph I don't know anything about this site. So if ever in the near future if my Paypal account will have funds can I trust ebuy or ebay? because it will be my first time to buy products using ebuy and in ebay I'm so nervous about it because I don't have any experience in buying products through internet.

I don't know which one is better ebay or ebuystore in the Philippines.

Who sells the product? any individual person or the company itself?

So Can I Trust ebuystore or the ebay? Which one will you recommend?
filed under: , , , ,

2 comments:

  1. i would still trust the ones with store outlets.it aint cheap and you cant tell if the product is original by pictures alone. im also planning to buy an itouch next next week and a friend suggested this site where he bought his itouch.heres the website..
    http://www.cmkcellphones.com/

    happy blogging!
    www.fbtubt.tk

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2013 iamjasonangel | Powered by Blogger
Follow Me: Twitter
Blogger Template by jasonangel | Facebook