February 16, 2011

I just receive my second and maybe the last payment coming from adBrite, I just receive a $98.86 and I think my last payment that I receive was last year and it's so long but you can request a payment as low as $5 I think and that's why I decided that I will not use adBrite again in my sites because my earnings are so slow in adBrite.



adBrite Payment Proof

I receive the mail or the check coming from the adBrite yesterday and as stated in their payment process that I will receive the mail a month after the released of the payment, the check was released last January 1, 2011 from the adBrite.

For me I prefer using Google Adsense or Clicksor for your sites because they give more chance of getting more earning than the other advertisers.

2 comments:

  1. Are you looking to earn cash from your websites/blogs by using popunder advertisments?
    In case you do, did you take a look at Clickadu?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. ebay payments

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2013 iamjasonangel | Powered by Blogger
Follow Me: Twitter
Blogger Template by jasonangel | Facebook