March 5, 2011

I just got my new and permanent SM Advantage card this day after Four months of waiting I applied it last November and because of my busy schedule and some technical problems that's the reason why I just got it today and they said that it will only take one month after you submit the requirements needed to get a advantage card.

This is my first time to get a SM Advantage card and I don't what should I do I just know that their are benefits having it like freebies and etc. when presenting it in all SM Supermarket and Department Store.


They also change the design of the SM Advantage Card and its nice because it is more simpler and colorful not like the previous design and style of the Advantage Card its so simple and then theirs no other color.


filed under:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Show Emoticons

Copyright © 2013 iamjasonangel | Powered by Blogger
Follow Me: Twitter
Blogger Template by jasonangel | Facebook