February 25, 2011

I just ate my Shark's Fin Dumplings for my dinner and I bought it at SM Fairview  besides the Supermarket food row, Shark's Fin is my favorite and it's very cheap it cost only P45.00 pesos with rice included in the order. Their are two rice to choose, the color green is called hainasee and the other one is the lemak or garlic rice, I always choose hainasee when ordering in the Paotsin but most of the time the hainasee is always not available.

I like to eat in Paotsin because of the chili sauce and some times I always request to add some sweet sauce.



If you leave near in SM Fairview and you like to eat in Paotsin and you don't like to stand while eating, I suggest to you that you go to Hypermart in SM Annex because their are seats and tables. This is my secret place.
filed under: , , ,

1 comment:

Copyright © 2013 iamjasonangel | Powered by Blogger
Follow Me: Twitter
Blogger Template by jasonangel | Facebook