March 26, 2011

I just receive my Ipod iTouch 4th Gen 32gb that i ordered yesterday in ebuystore.com and thanks to miss ana (if im correct) the customers support who guided me in buying the item and she gave me a discount because the price of the Ipod iTouch in their website was 12,900 and she gave it to me 12,500 if i ordered the product through phone. 

last month if I'm correct I blog about if I can trust online store
See my post here and because I receive the product that I bought from them I can guarantee that ebuystore.com can be trusted and because of that I will order through online only in ebuystore they shipped the product 24hrs as they said.




And now I'm trying to jailbreak my Ipod iTouch 4th Gen with a Version of 4.2.1 so after jailbreaking my ipod i will post the tutorial in how to jailbreak ipod itouch 4th gen.
filed under: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Show Emoticons

Copyright © 2013 iamjasonangel | Powered by Blogger
Follow Me: Twitter
Blogger Template by jasonangel | Facebook