March 31, 2011

Is Fileserve Cheating?
One or to two weeks from now all my uploads in fileserve are all in 0 and my earning is so slow so i decided to contact and ask fileserve about this problem.


My Message

Why is it all my uploads are all in 0 and im sure that people are downloading my files and is my earning also affected with this because my earnings are very slow.


Fileserve Support Answered


We sincerely apologized for the inconvenience this may have caused. We are aware of the problem and our IT Team are trying their best to have the problem resolved.  Stats are days behind now and download counter are still showing 0, however please be assured that your earnings are fine and will be accounted for all downloads.

Again, thank you for understanding.


I Hope this is true and my earnings will be accounted for all the downloads.
filed under:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Show Emoticons

Copyright © 2013 iamjasonangel | Powered by Blogger
Follow Me: Twitter
Blogger Template by jasonangel | Facebook