June 11, 2011

I just ordered an NBOX N82 Media Player I think this is the latest version of all NBOX I ordered the item on an online shop at the www.dealextreme.com using my Paypal account.

I ask our friend Google about the site and the review of the site are great the buyers said that the site is not scam and a verisign trusted site.

The shipping will be 14 days after the payment is done and I hope it will arrived as soon as possible.

I trust websites having Paypal Method of payment because Paypal can get the money back after I receive or if I have a complain about the item that i bought using my Paypal account.

Here are the pictures when I started ordering the item. sometimes they can offer free shipping it depends on the location of the buyer.


First Choose the item you want to buy in dealextreme

Second Choose the mode of Payment


Last after the paying the item using Paypal account their will be a confirmation mail in your Registered Paypal Mail, the dealextreme will send the tracking number of your item and some important transactions like the item receipt and other information about the order.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Show Emoticons

Copyright © 2013 iamjasonangel | Powered by Blogger
Follow Me: Twitter
Blogger Template by jasonangel | Facebook