March 8, 2011

Here's another funny tutorial by Mikey Bustos it is about Filipino Accent and other stuff just watch the whole video and you will learn why Filipinos have that accent.

Because of this video I now like Mikey Bustos!

Mikey Bustos Said
For those offended, consider this. Intelligence and language are 2 separate things. Just because one has an accent or makes a few grammar errors, it doesn't necessarily denote intellectual inferiority. When I go to Pilipinas, I have a Canadian accent when I speak Tagalog + I make mistakes but does it mean I'm less intelligent? No. The only way to be offended by this is if you think having an accent means you somehow are less intelligent. That's just incorrect. The world loves our unique accent!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Show Emoticons

Copyright © 2013 iamjasonangel | Powered by Blogger
Follow Me: Twitter
Blogger Template by jasonangel | Facebook