April 30, 2011

Most people uses twitter for social networking and for communication but for me as a blogger I'm using twitter as an advertiser I place my links or post on my twitter account so that my followers and other people can read my post and their is a chance that people will click the link to visit my post or my blog and because of this my blog will gain more traffic using twitter.



Here are the sites that I'm using to gain more followers on my twitter account

Twiends
How does twiends work?
Twiends provides introductions to people looking for friends and followers. We use seeds to create the incentive for people to check each other out. When you follow someone they give you seeds, and vica versa when they follow you. You can decide how many seeds you want to offer per follow, and when you run out you remain on the list so people can still follow you if they like. We focusing on making the introduction, and you focus on deciding who you want to be friends with in the long run. We are not a "get followers fast" site or a follower train. You get to choose who you friend and they get to do the same. In saying that though, you will find that a lot people will follow you because you are on the site. Our focus is community building.

I have 266 Followers

First Register using your Twitter account or sign up for new account and then for me I choose my country to United States so that theirs a chance that my followers are on United States.
In Twiends we need more Seeds here to gain more followers and their are free services to gain more Seeds by following people and they will offer a Seeds and you will use seeds to gain more followers
Go to home in your twiends and then follow people who offers a seed and you can reload the tab to refresh.
Now when you have more seeds automatic people will follow you and you can adjust your seeds to sell to gain more followers at the setting.

Followback
It is like twiends but you are not doing anything it will automatically get some followers using theirs site just a single click and you just need to log in your twitter account and thats it you will gain more followers

After logging in your twitter account and click the Get 100+ twitter follower button.
Then after the loading screen it will say that Get More Followers Done! and you can do this everyday to gain more follwers in your twitter account.

Justunfollow
As the title says Justunfollow with the use of this site you can unfollow people who did not follow you back this site is more compatible to twiends because after following people to get more seeds unfollow them back to gain more seeds in the twiends.



After Using the two sites in increasing my Twitter followers I get 341 followers in a minute before I only have a 266 followers.

Follow Me on Twitter
pinoyonlinesale
jasonangel09
filed under: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Show Emoticons

Copyright © 2013 iamjasonangel | Powered by Blogger
Follow Me: Twitter
Blogger Template by jasonangel | Facebook